The Certified Service Center (CSC) program is designed as a tool to help consumers find quality service centers, to help electronics and appliance manufacturers select service centers for in-warranty repairs, and to provide a standard for professional service firms that desire to offer outstanding customer service.
EWA is the leading national association for business enterprise wireless users, and for the manufacturers, resellers and communication sales and service providers that serve business enterprises. EWA’s advocacy transforms public policy, and its services support business productivity by providing reliable guidance regarding spectrum and wireless technology access decisions.
ETA International members are professionals in all technical fields, including fiber optics, smarthome, renewable energy, customer service, biomedical, computer and computer networking, telecommunications, wireless communications, consumer electronics, video distribution, aviation, industrial electronics, radar, and satellite.
Why Join Tech Resource Network?
- We work with large manufactures to get better pricing for our members.
- We work with large distributors to get volume discounts for our members.
- We offer industry leads training and certification support for your company.
- We help our members find and retain highly trained technicians.
- We bring sales and service opportunities to our members.